We will do our utmost best to get the items you ordered at your doorstep as soon as we can.
Below some information on how we will do that!
We work with PostNL at fixed rates to deliver throughout the Netherlands. If you prefer to pick up you order in the store that’s possible!
At Het Faire Oosten we strive to make our supply chain as sustainable as possible. This also applies to our packaging where we re-use our boxes and try to minimalize waste as much as we can.
We are always looking to improve the way we package your products so if you have any suggestions please share them with us by sending us an email to email@example.com.
|Pick up in store||FREE|
|Rest of the world||Fixed rate per country|
Sorry to hear that you would like to return your item(s). In the following paragraphs you can find the information to do so.
To return your items, please send us an email with the subject “Order Return + your order number” to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the package, please add the return form that can be found below.
After sending us an email, we will ask you to proceed with the return of the item. We will then verify if the product is in good conditions and proceed with the refund through bank transfer. All bank transfers should take up to one week from the moment we confirm you that the product is in good conditions.
Please bear in mind that Items returned under our 14 day guarantee should be returned to us in their original condition including any packaging. Please check the ‘Products we are unable to refund’ section below for exceptions. This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
Products we are unable to refund:
In the interests of hygiene, the following items are non-returnable unless faulty:
- Underwear/lingerie, hosiery and swimwear unless the item is clearly unopened.
- Hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place.
- Pierced earrings and pierced body jewellery – we are unable to refund or exchange any pierced jewellery.
- Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products and towels – we will accept returns if they are in a salable condition with unbroken seals and packaging, and only if supported by a valid proof of purchase (your despatch note) for exchange or refund.
- Food and Beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact.