Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.
Optical Illusions Game is a new game that resembles the emory game, but with three bonuses:
1. Instead of a set of two the player has to find a set of four.
2. When the set is completed, the player has to puzzle the four cards into one image.
3. Presto: the four cards form an image of an optical illusion to discover and marvel at.
The goal of the game is to collect four cards that form one optical illusion. The player who collects the most optical illusions wins the game. The optical illusions in this game were selected by Paul Baars, a world famous author and expert on optical illusions. For this game he has selected a broad range of mindboggling illusions from the famous classical ones to new illusions created by contemporary designers and artists. The Optical Illusions Game consists of 80 cards and 20 illusions as
well as a brochure in which the illusions are shown and briefly explained.
80 Cards in a box
Box size: 14 x 14 x 2,5 cm
- Free shipping on orders above € 100 in The Netherlands
- Orders shipped within 48 hours
- Pick-up your order for free the next day after 1 PM in our store in Amsterdam-Oost
- 14 days to return your order