Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Candle No.29 Pinon
Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation. Pinon logs, cedar, and vanilla.
The P.F. Candles Co. are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is the most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
How to use:
• Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4″.
• Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling. This is especially important for our 12.5 oz Large Candles and 17.5 oz Large Terra Candles.
• Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don’t burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop burning your candle when only 1/4″ of wax remains.
• Once the candle’s gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you’ve got a new planter or pencil holder, or whatever you want.
Out of stock