Returns & sustainability
It probably won’t come as a surprise to you that ordering a lot of items and returning most of them is not very sustainable. Of course, we understand that sometimes a return is inevitable, but let’s work together to minimise the number of returns (and therefore CO2 emissions) as much as possible! 🙂
Not sure about the size or fit of an item you want to order? Please get in contact with our store instead of just ordering two sizes or a similar blue T-shirt from four different brands. Our store team is not like your average sales advisor and every single one of us is full of product knowledge to ensure you always find the perfect item! So just give us a call or send us an e-mail and we are happy to tell you everything you need to know about the size, style and fit of any product! This way you will end up with the perfect item for you and it prevents unnecessary CO2 emissions. A win-win situation, right?
Return online order
You can choose to return items from your online order in the store for a different size, another item or for a gift card. Please note: we do not give refunds in the store.
You can of course also return items from your online order via a parcel service. Please follow the below steps:
- Download the return form: Return form.
- E-mail this form to email@example.com with the subject “Return notification + your invoice number”.
- Return the item(s) to us via a parcel service, this is at your own expense and risk.
On arrival, we will check whether the product is in good condition and the purchase amount will be refunded by bank transfer. Bank transfers can take up to one week from the time we confirm the product is in good condition.
Our return address is:
HET FAIRE OOSTEN
1093 NH Amsterdam
Please note that items returned under our 14-day warranty must be returned to us in their original condition including any packaging. Please see the “Non-Returnable Products” section below for exceptions. This warranty is in addition to statutory rights.
Return in-store purchase
Het Faire Oosten offers its customers the opportunity to exchange items within 7 days of purchase and provided that they are in the original condition and packaging, with the receipt. Items, except for discounted items, can be exchanged for another item or you will receive a voucher for the purchase amount. This voucher is valid as long as Het Faire Oosten exists. Het Faire Oosten does not return money for in-store purchases.
Products we are unable to refund
The following items are non-returnable unless faulty:
- Underwear/lingerie, hosiery and swimwear unless the item is clearly unopened.
- Hats and hair accessories unless unworn and the tags still in place.
- Cosmetics, toiletries, feminine hygiene products and towels – we will accept returns if they are in a salable condition with unbroken seals and packaging, and only if supported by a valid proof of purchase (your despatch note) for exchange or refund.
- Food and beverages, unless they are unopened with any seals and shrink-wrap intact.